Biography

Hello, my name is Sarah Stanley. I am 24 years old and I'm classified as a Junior.
My major is K-6 Elementary Education and my ideal grades to teach are Kindergarten through 3rd,
the younger the better.

Image

Image

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Blog Post #12: EdPuzzle Teammate Results

I was very excited to see my teammates' videos, and I was not disappointed. Each video was so different and showed everyone's individual personality. As a teacher I was also excited to have my teammates watch my video to see how well it conveyed what I wanted it to. I found that some of my questions were too tricky, which resulted in everyone missing them. If this were a real evaluation I would most likely throw that one out or offer a bonus opportunity. In addition I would spend extra time on that topic in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment