Biography

Hello, my name is Sarah Stanley. I am 24 years old and I'm classified as a Junior.
My major is K-6 Elementary Education and my ideal grades to teach are Kindergarten through 3rd,
the younger the better.

Image

Image

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Blog # 8: Assistive Technology and Questions

here is a link to the video on assistive technology:
https://youtu.be/lan3y4mJG3c 

This video on assistive technology was very informative. After the build up for this video I expected it to be very difficult to watch. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't as bad as I expected. One thing about the video was that there was something up with the audio. On my computer it only came out of one of the ears, which was very distracting. I switched it to the speakers on my computer, which helped but it was still distracting.
I loved how she talked about everyday things that could be used to help students. It made it much less intimidating to integrate assistive technology in my future classroom. This has been something that I have sometimes been intimidated by, but after watching this video I'm excited to start integrating theses types of devices into my prospective lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment