Biography

Hello, my name is Sarah Stanley. I am 24 years old and I'm classified as a Junior.
My major is K-6 Elementary Education and my ideal grades to teach are Kindergarten through 3rd,
the younger the better.

Image

Image

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Blog #11: The process of creating the EDPuzzle

Here is a link to my EDPuzzle video:
https://edpuzzle.com/assignments/58d4291b7db51e33b653661f/watch
Before we were assigned this project I had never hear of EDPuzzle. After working with this wonderful site I can think of so many applications. At the beginning of this assignment I was, once again, stumped at the get go with trying to find a topic. This appears to be a reoccurring problem I am having. As long as I have a topic to which I can apply the technology I can do just about anything, but If I need to supply the topic it will take me considerably longer.
When I finally started working on my EDPuzzle video I chose the most entertaining topic I could, cats. I found one of my favorite YouTube personalities and chose a video that I could base a lesson around. I had a lot of fun coming up with the goofiest questions and answers that I could. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment