Biography

Hello, my name is Sarah Stanley. I am 24 years old and I'm classified as a Junior.
My major is K-6 Elementary Education and my ideal grades to teach are Kindergarten through 3rd,
the younger the better.

Image

Image

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blog #3: The process of creating the Free App Trailer

Here is the link to my free app trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JcuSPlma8Q&feature=youtu.be


I had a lot of fun with this assignment. Editing audio and video clips is something I like to do in my free time, although with different subject matter. One of the most stressful parts of the assignment was the selection of the app to use. There are so many useful free apps, but it was difficult for me to find one that fit the theme I already had in my head. I eventually came across the Socratic app, which suited my purpose well. In fact, the Socratic app has become a great help with my own homework.

One I started on the trailer it became clear that my next great struggle would be to balance my perfectionist nature with the time constraint of the assignment. I was spending so much time on one part of the video that I wasn’t focusing on getting in everything that I needed to. After I made myself put aside the cosmetic details and focus on getting all on the components everything started to fall into place. I let myself have a lot of fun with assignment, and I got a little goofy as well. I’m proud of the end result, I might actually make it public on my YouTube profile. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment