Biography

Hello, my name is Sarah Stanley. I am 24 years old and I'm classified as a Junior.
My major is K-6 Elementary Education and my ideal grades to teach are Kindergarten through 3rd,
the younger the better.

Image

Image

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Blog #14: Group Lesson Plan from Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)

My group chose a lesson plan on living things called "What is Alive?' We chose this lesson plan because it fit well with a prior project and we could, and did, use that as a springboard. I voulentered to do the interactive powerpoint to redeem myself in my own eyes. The interactive powerpoint I did was not creative or fun enough to satisfy me. I focused on these points for this project and it turned out much better than my first.
As for the lesson, it was originally by Melissa Smith from Lanett City. It does many things differently and doesn't utilize as much technology as ours, but I think it still works well. The only technology I saw was an online quiz the class took on the internet, but that could have been accomplished just as easily through paper and pencil testing.
Here is a link to the ALEX Lesson Plan:
http://alex.state.al.us/lesson_view.php?id=13326

No comments:

Post a Comment